Need some simple coding help

mx2k mx at mx2k.net
Wed Mar 2 06:14:51 EST 2005

indeed, we're it is our combat timeline. we enter the initiative and
reaction time, it should find out the lowest then the next, then the
'n'th etc. and shouw it on the screen like
 Next action 'Character Name1' at tick No  'Initiative1
 2nd  action 'Character Name2' at tick No  'Initiative2'
 [...]
 'n'th action 'Character Name n' at tick No  'Initiative n'

  Now you enter a value by which the initiative should be increased,
then adding reaction time to that value and then adding the result to
reaction time. Now soring again by lowest,next,'n'th, etc. and then
again showing the output, asking for another number etc.