python cvs interface?

corey corey.coughlin at attbi.com
Wed Mar 9 15:24:10 EST 2005

Hi everyone, this should be a quick question.  I'm writing some scripts
to take some file and move them into a CVS repository, but it's pretty
slow, because it uses system calls to execute the CVS commands.  Has
anyone ever made a python to CVS interface library that I could use?
I've been trying to google around for something, but predictably I get
a zillion sourceforge repository hits, and it isn't really helping.  So
anyway, if anyone knows of a useful module, I'd love to hear about it.
Thanks!

----- Corey