xmlproc maintainer?

Alban Hertroys alban at magproductions.nl
Fri Mar 18 04:26:41 EST 2005

Hello all,

We recently (about a week ago) sent a patch to the maintainer of
xmlproc, but we didn't receive a reply yet. A look at the site reveals
that the last update was somewhere in 2000.

Does anybody know who the current maintainer is (if that changed), or
what the status of xmlproc is? We kind of depend on it...

The patch fixes a buffering problem if the XML contains utf-8 codes,
which gets especially problematic if one such character pair starts as
the last byte in the buffer... Patch attached, in case someone can use it.

Regards,

Alban Hertroys,
MAG Productions.