Working on a log in script to my webpage

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 8 22:40:28 EST 2005

pete...

simply use google and search for "php scripts login user authentication
mysql session etc..."

these terms will give you lots of examples... you could also look at some of
the bulletin board/forum apps that are open source to se what they use. or,
you could also look through the code for some of the php content management
apps... of course, there are also the open source ecommerce solutions. all
of these types of apps have functionality to deal with the user
login/registration issues...

-regards,,,