best XSLT processor?

uche.ogbuji at gmail.com uche.ogbuji at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:27:11 EST 2005

Steve Holden:

"I don't know what news reader you are using, but I wonder if I could
ask
you to retain just a little more context in your posts. If they were
personal emails I would probably be able to follow the thread, but in a
newsgroup it's always helpful when I see a comment such as your above
if
I know what the heck you are talking about ;-)."

I'm using Google Groups.  I'd assumed it maintains quoting, but I guess
not.  Looks as if I'll have to ditch it, which makes things awkward
because I don't have time to follow this NG in its entirety: I prefer
to just search weekly for "Python XML".

--Uche