'Browse' button for *.txt file?

Fred andreas.aka.fred at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:19:43 EST 2005

Sorry if my choice of words is not very clear to you, but as english
is not my first language, I put it this way because of a lack of
better words.
I will try it differently:
What I meant is that I am searching for a module, that would allow me
to select a file by not using a typed path, but by choosing it like a
file in the normal windows exploer, where all the folders and
subfolders are listed. (I still don't know the word for this
method...)
And I meant open and read data from files, again 'lack of better words'.
I am using Windows XP, Python 2.3.5 with win32all extension.
Sorry for the trouble this caused!