LD_LIBRARY_PATH - how to set?

John Abel john.abel at pa.press.net
Thu Mar 31 01:35:22 EST 2005

With Solaris 8+ you would use the command crle, with Linux
(RedHat/SuSE/Mandrake) you need to add the relevant directories
/etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig.  I've not got a Debian box to hand, so
I can't say if it matches, but that should give you a pointer.

HTH

--
*John Abel
Senior Unix Administrator*