RotatingFileHandler and logging config file

Rob Cranfill robcranfill at comcast.dot.net
Wed Mar 16 23:52:29 EST 2005

Peter Hansen wrote:

> The missing piece of the puzzle might be the connection
> between the 'args' in the config file and the arguments
> passed to the __init__ method of the class....

Yes, I can puzzle out the constructor args ("constructor", heh heh, must
be a Java Man) but it's how to get it to do a doRollover() that's in
question. No sign of support for it in the docs (which your link to
doesn't elucidate RotatingFileHandler any better than my original) but
that's OK, see my following message to <nytimes at swiftdsl.com.au> (what a
funny name!)

	- rob