ANN: pynetwork 2.25

bearophileHUGS at lycos.com bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun May 1 06:04:16 EDT 2005

Kay Schluehr>What is wrong with the other librarys that they can't be
approved?<

I presume there are so many kinds of graphs, that one data structure
doesn't fit all... On the other hand, I think that trying to design a
too much general data structure can have some drawbacks. I've tried a
compromise, something fast that can be used in many situations.

saddle>I can't understand why name a graph library 'nework' :)

I've used the PyNewtwork name for the project because PyGraph name is
already used, and in graph theory my structure is called "network" (a
digraph with weighted edges):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_%28mathematics%29

Bye,
Bearophile