HELP Printing with wxPython

Mario mario at nospam.noext
Wed May 11 17:17:20 EDT 2005

"Larry Bates" <lbates at syscononline.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:42821082.6090401 at syscononline.com...
> Mario,
>
> Here is a function stripped from a working program that uses printpreview
> from wxWindows to print out cells from a grid that the user is working
> on.  Hopefully this can point you in the proper direction.

Thank you very much for the help, I will study all the code that you sent me
for a future and a more professional programming, for now I used a very
simple win32api call, not very evolved but working fine for what I needed,
since what I am doing needs to run only on a windows machine.

Thanks again :)

Mario