newbie running IDLE with command line arguments

qwweeeit at yahoo.it qwweeeit at yahoo.it
Wed May 18 04:55:00 EDT 2005

Hi,
I apologize not to have answered to your question in a coherent way. I
can take as excuses that I don't know English very well or that I was
mistaken by the fact that you refer a piece of code  with the error
traceback (instead of simply asking for  how entering command
parameters in IDLE).
But the "real" reason is what I call the "guru syndrome", that takes
the newbies like me when they think they can teach something to
experts!
Of course I don't know the answer for your question, which can be
referred also  to the interactive Python and, AFAIK, also to the script
itself.
The only suggestion is to wrap your code with embedded the wanted
parameters, and call it by means of import (but be carefull...I'm not
an expert!)
Bye.