2D vector graphics Problem

Sun May 29 13:33:57 EDT 2005

Karl Max wrote:
> "Scott David Daniels" <Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>... Your equation for y uses the new x, not the old x....
> De hi hi ho. I must sleep some more hours at night... ;-)
>>Be more free with names.
>
> Well, I often report book formulas, and forget renaming variables to more
> comprehensive language. Thank you for your help.

I was trying to give you a couple of ways to avoid similar problems in
the future.  The way to get better at programming is to:
    Figure out why you made the mistake.
    See if you can change the way you work to prevent such problems.
    If you can't prevent the problems:
        Try to make the problem rare.
        Try to catch the problems early.

It's not so much that I want you to do it my way; I was just suggesting
a couple of ways to improve your own process.

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org