Python Documentation (should be better?)

Paul Rubin http
Wed May 11 22:52:23 EDT 2005

hugonz at gmail.com writes:
> I think Python's doc really rock. It's odd, why do you refer to the
> tutorial when the lib API is what I'd consider "the docs".

Some parts of the lib doc are better than others.  The only way to
understand SocketServer, for example, is to read the long comment at
the beginning of the source file.  I've been wanting to get around to
merging that with the doc writeup and adding some examples.

Tkinter, as well, is practically undocumented as far as the base distro
is concerned, but there's some good docs for it elsewhere on the web.