Xah's edu corner: the Journey of Foreign Characters thru Internet

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Tue Nov 1 21:29:50 EST 2005

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:

> Mike Meyer wrote:
>> Xah Leh is incompetent, but
>> apparently well-intentioned.
> In your view is that ("well-intentioned") an established fact at this
> point?  I was still waiting for conclusive evidence.

No, it's not an established fact, which is why I said "apparently". I
think *he* thinks he is doing the world a favor by ignoring
established netiquette in his postings.

But he's clearly incompetent, and that's sufficient to explain his
behavior. And there's a saying about malice and incompetence.

    <mike