Using graphviz to visualize trace.py output, anybody?

svenn.are at bjerkem.de svenn.are at bjerkem.de
Tue Nov 1 14:55:49 EST 2005

I was originally thinking of piping the output of trace.py into a text
file and then have python massage that text file into a dot file for
graphviz to visualize.

Some formatting is possible with graphviz, but I would expect the graph
to be very dependent on how the program under test runs so I have
little idea what to expect.

I think a counter would be needed to show the progress of the execution
of the program as some parts of code are visited at intervalls.

--
Svenn