XMLSchema Parsing

Tim N. van der Leeuw tim.leeuwvander at nl.unisys.com
Tue Nov 29 04:40:12 EST 2005

Hi,

Depends entirely on what you want. I've written some XSD tools in
Python that do exactly what I want -- but don't offer support for any
XSD features that I didn't happen to need.
Module I wrote supports include/import and redefine; parses sequences,
complexTypes and simpleTypes, but not much more.

I also have some tool that generates basic XSD files from sample input
xmls, and a tool that generates sample xml files from an XSD.

I'm not aware of any Python XSD tooling but did you search google on
it?

How much of XSD do you need to be supported? And what do you need to do
with it?

cheers,

--Tim