python.org offline

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Tue Nov 1 09:14:48 EST 2005

Hi all,

In the past weeks, I often got this message from the python.org
webserver:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa