So, Which Version is Suitable for Beginners

blah@blah.blah blahman
Sun Nov 6 07:29:42 EST 2005

I m actually a Novice in Python as well as Linux, When i look up
things on the internet about Linux Flavours, They are written so
complex that it is difficult for me to understand, i am asking if
anyone here know of a Linux Distribution that is for beginners (I am a
new user of linux, therefore, i dont know what linux will do.) also
the flavour must have python so i can work on it too. I will use
Vmware Workstation, because Linux and Windows on a Dual-boot Dont work
well, Linux works fine, but Windows Shows Problems, So, i will
summarize it as:

A) Linux Distribution which is intended for beginners, and contains
Python

B) I need it to work on VMware Workstation 5

C) Do not Recommend Fedora ,Debian (the Original).
--
 * Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 7
 * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet