python and pymat

Knut Birger Lunde knut.lunde at ntnu.no
Fri Nov 25 14:52:46 EST 2005

Pretty new to python....
I have a module for python who is made for python2.2. I have the
endthought version 2.3. I have dowloaded a c++ source file and a makefile
to create pymat.dll. However I think the maekfile is made for cygwin,
since it complains that it does not find -lpython23 . This is the
corresponding line in the makefile "PYTHON_LIB=-L${PYTHON_DIR}
-lPython23". If I remove -Python23, the make program listst a lot og
undefined references:
"pymat.o(.text+0x9e):pymat.cpp: undefined reference to
`_imp__PyErr_SetString'".
Knut