which feature of python do you like most?
Luis M. Gonzalez
luismgz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 18:31:09 CET 2005
I've never used Perl, but I know other c-like laguages, and I can tell
you what I like about python:
- It is concise, clear and to the point.
- No useless characters like curly braces and semicolons cluttering it
- Very readable and elegant.
- One obvious way to do each task, not thousands (easier to learn,
easier to remember), and this way is shorter, easier and more
straightforward than any other.
- Great built-in data structures.
- And all of its features, but very specially, list comprehensions and
slicing. I can't live without them!
More information about the Python-list