cheese shop registration error

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Nov 30 19:18:52 EST 2005

    >> smtplib.SMTPRecipientsRefused: {u'tgreenwoodgeer.yahoo.com': (550,
    >> '<tgreenwoodgeer.yahoo.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
    >> in local recipient table')}

    richard> The error displayed here is complaining about the email address
    richard> you supplied, 'tgreenwoodgeer.yahoo.com'. This is different
    richard> from the session details you have supplied. I can't reconcile
    richard> these. I suggest you try again, and be careful when typing your
    richard> email address.

Just a wild-ass guess, but should the recipient should have been
'tgreenwoodgeer at yahoo.com'?

Skip