Fund raising for SPE (Python IDE) on Mac Os X is great success!!

SPE - Stani's Python Editor spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:38:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed, especially Richard Brown
from Dartware and Rick Thomas. I'm highly impressed that the smallest
user base of SPE collected the largest donation ever to SPE. Now it's
my turn to impress the SPE Mac users.

As such the light is green for SPE on the Mac. First I will buy a Mac
and get used to it. Then I will optimize SPE for the Mac and try to
release simultaneously. Be patient as this will take some time. The
next releases (0.7) will be based on work I did before. But from 0.8
releases SPE will also be tested & developed on Mac.

Please subscribe to the mailing list as a developer, user and/or mac
user. Of course donations are still welcome.

Stani

http://pythonide.stani.be
http://pythonide.stani.be/manual/html/manual.html