gtk.TextView.move_mark_onscreen() broken?

Tony Nelson *firstname*nlsnews at georgea*lastname*.com
Mon Oct 3 05:43:29 CEST 2005

Is gtk.TextView.move_mark_onscreen() broken?  Perhaps only in Python's
gtk module, in Python 2.3, gtk 2.4.14?  I'm asking here because I'm
using gtk from Python and don't want to write a C program to verify my
issue.  I've also tried gtk.TextView.scroll_to_mark() and
gtk.TextView.place_cursor_onscreen(), and none of them want to do
anything.  The rest of my program works, so I'm not a complete gtk bazo.