Sequence and/or pattern matching

Séb scapt at unil.ch
Fri Oct 21 02:08:33 EDT 2005

Sorry for the confusion, I think my example was unclear. Thank you Mike
for this piece of code who solves a part of my problem. In fact, the
sequences are unknown at the beginning, so the first part of the code
has to find possible sequences and if those sequences are repeated,
counts how many time they appear (as your code does).

I have found this morning that there's a software produced by i2
software who does this kind of job, but for telephone call analysis.
Maybe the description could help to better understand my goal :

http://www.i2.co.uk/products/Pattern_Tracer/default.asp

Séb