HELP: Searching File Manager written in Python

Chris F.A. Johnson cfajohnson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:58:56 EDT 2005

On 2005-10-11, anton wrote:

> I am googeling some hours now ... still without result.
>
> So I have a question:
>
> Does somebody know a filemanager:
>
>  - which looks like Norton Commander/7-Zip Filemanager

    What does Norton Commander/7-Zip look like?

>  - where I can add python scripts which I can execute
>    on a selected file

    I use gentoo (the file manager, not the Linux distro). It's not
    written in Python, but you can define buttons that will run any
    commands you like with the selected file[s] as arguments.

    <http://www.obsession.se/gentoo/>

--
    Chris F.A. Johnson                     <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>