CSV like file format featured recently in Daily Python URL?

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Sat Oct 8 08:31:47 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 18:56 +0200, Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> Alex Willmer wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to track down the name of a file format and python module,
> > that was featured in the Daily Python URL some time in the last month or
> > two.
>
> http://www.netpromi.com/kirbybase.html ?

No I don't think that was it. Although KirbyBase looks like a nice
project, particularly the alternative to SQL it uses to specify queries.

I remember the webpage presenting the format as fairly established and
in active use as an export/import medium, the python module was a
binding to an existing library. It's very possible I've combined the
memories of KirbyBase (for instance) and HDF. My recollection is to say
the least, foggy.

Thankyou for replying and thankyou for Daily Python-URL. I'll put this
on a backburner for now. I may remember it or come across it again by
fortune.

Alex