override a property

Robin Becker robin at SPAMREMOVEjessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 04:00:51 EDT 2005

Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
> Robin Becker a écrit :
>
>> Is there a way to override a data property in the instance? Do I need
>> to create another class with the property changed?
>

> Do you mean attributes or properties ?

I mean property here. My aim was to create an ObserverProperty class
that would allow adding and subtracting of set/get observers. My current
implementation works fine for properties on the class, but when I need
to specialize an instance I find it's quite hard.

--
Robin Becker