subtle side effect of generator/generator expression

bonono at gmail.com bonono at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:41:48 EDT 2005

True. That is why I have now reverted back to use list whenever
possible. As while list can also be modified(say in a multi-thread
situation), at least if I don't do the update(coding policy, practice
or whatever), they are sort of "guaranteed".

I would only use generator as IO monad in Haskell, i.e. don't use it
unless I absolutely need to.