MS Word Outline -> reStructuredText script?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Oct 15 09:26:33 EDT 2005

In article <1129323965.137194.173250 at g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Jim <mrmaple at gmail.com> wrote:

>David Mertz has an article that shows reSt -> DocBook, I just need to
>do the opposite.

Note that this is tricky because reST has fewer features/capabilities
than DocBook.  More to the point, reST simply isn't designed to be
machine-generated; there has been some discussion on the docutils
mailing lists about this, and I suggest you look in the archives.

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair