Jargons of Info Tech industry

Keith Thompson kst-u at mib.org
Wed Oct 12 21:13:28 EDT 2005

Roedy Green <my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid> writes:
[...]
> Especially with spam, there are no perfect solutions, but at least we
> could do many times better than what we are living with and put the
> spammers out of business.

A partial solution to spam, or at least to pollution of Usenet
newsgroups, would be to STOP POSTING THIS STUFF TO NEWSGROUPS WHERE
IT'S NOT RELEVANT.

There are several newsgroups that deal with e-mail abuse.  This
discussion isn't being posted to any of them.  Please stop.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u at mib.org  <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
San Diego Supercomputer Center             <*>  <http://users.sdsc.edu/~kst>