Need Python Pro for Help!! Plzz

Ruben Charles rubencharles at
Mon Oct 31 13:34:10 CET 2005

A stranger from the land of Woot came to Master Foo as he was eating
the morning meal with his students.

"I hear y00 are very l33t," he said. "Pl33z teach m3 all y00 know."

Master Foo's students looked at each other, confused by the stranger's
barbarous language. Master Foo just smiled and replied: "You wish to
learn the Way of Unix?"

"I want to b3 a wizard hax0r," the stranger replied, "and 0wn ever3one's b0xen."

"I do not teach that Way," replied Master Foo.