[ANN] PySuDoku version 0.2
zondo at pillock.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 02:18:02 CEST 2005
Announcing PySuDoku version 0.2, yet another Sudoku program written in
* Cute interactive solving mode via Tkinter.
* Puzzle generation option, for making your own puzzles.
* Nicely packaged for installation via distutils.
New in this release:
* Now uses psyco module, if available, for speedups.
* There's now a hints message indicating how the number was deduced,
courtesy of Paul Wayper <paul.wayper at anu.edu.au>.
Sudoku, for the remaining 27 people in the world who don't know already, is
a logic puzzle where you have to fill in the numbers in a 9x9 grid so that
each row, column and 3x3 box has exactly one of the numbers 1-9 in them.
You can find PySuDoku at:
More information about the Python-list