(was Re: Xah's Edu Corner: Criticism vs Constructive Criticism)

Chris Uppal chris.uppal at metagnostic.REMOVE-THIS.org
Fri Apr 28 10:07:56 EDT 2006

Tagore Smith wrote:

> It's much easier to use a killfile than to complain to an ISP, and I
> think that that should be the preferred response to messages you don't
> like.

I'm inclined to agree.  The problem is not Xah Lee (whom I have killfiled), but
the people who insist on making my killfile useless by posting loads of
follow-ups saying things amounting to "stop this insane gibberish".   Every
bloody time.

Wake up, people !  You are not the victims, you are the problem.  Shut up,
/please/.

(And yes, I do realise that I'm adding to the problem here, and indeed that I'm
not following my own advice, nor heeding my own request.).

    -- chris