How can I call a python method from the XML-RPC client in Java?

Eric Brunel eric_brunel at despammed.com
Fri Apr 21 03:01:15 EDT 2006

On 20 Apr 2006 11:31:23 -0700, <evelyne0510 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>     I have created a XML-RPC model (with server and client) written in
> Java.
>     I want to call the methods in another XML-RPC model written in
> Python.
>     I know that in Java, I can use like
> "xmlrpc_client.excute("handler_name.method", param)" to call the
> methods in my xml-rpc server written in java.
>    But how can I call the methods in Python? I cannot creat a handler
> in my Python XML-RPC server.....

I'm not quite sure I understand the question. You seem to say that you
have both a client and a server in Java, and Python server. That means one
client and 2 servers, right? Are both servers up and running? IOW, do you
have a problem to *call* the Python server from the Java client, or to
*write* the Python server? Can you post some code (maybe not the full one,
but a simpler version showing what you're trying to do and what does not
work)?
'U(17zX(%,5.zmz5(17l8(%,5.Z*(93-965$l7+-'])"