python application ideas.

brent.chambers at gmail.com brent.chambers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 15:05:58 EDT 2006

Thats the best way to go about it.  Python I find is fun because you
can just play with the interpreter throwing commands at it and really
just working with syntax and usually POC ideas.  The most useful ideas
usually just come to you.  I recieved a pretty barebones MP3 player
from my sister for my birthday.  I didnt have anything on the lines of
file management or playlist management software whatsoever, so I
decided to write some custom software (in Tkinter btw) to quickly and
efficiently move around songs and playlists with it's basic removable
drive format.  Its all in what you need, and what you need a 'solution'
for.  Try not to think of 'ideas' per se, try to think of problems that
need solutions.