Python2CPP ?

Michael Yanowitz m.yanowitz at kearfott.com
Wed Apr 12 07:52:42 EDT 2006

Hello:

   One topic that has always interested me are the Language translators.
Are there any that convert between Python and C++ or Python and Java?
I remember seeing one that converts from Python to or from Perl but couldn't
find it on a quick google search. I did find a Python2C
http://sourceforge.net/projects/p2c/ and I found:
http://www.strout.net/python/ai/python2c.py  which are obviously incomplete.
   I know there have been many discussions recently regarding C and C++.
I am (or is it - was?) a C/C++ programmer for over 15 years. Just started
with Python as we need to write come quick code in script form which can
be generated and run through an interpreter.
   If not could there be a converter from Python to/from Language X and
from Language X to/from C or C++?
   In another thread mentioning a decompiler. Perhaps Python to Assembly
and Assembly 2 C?

Thanks in advance: