send pdf or jpg to printer

infidel saint.infidel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 17:56:44 EDT 2006

Bell, Kevin wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions on printing pdf's?  These pdf's don't
> change much, so if it be more straight forward to convert them to jpgs,
> or another format, then that'd be fine too.

I use GhostScript and GSPrint to send PDFs to our printer in a Windows
environment.  It's been a while since we set it up, but I believe
GSPrint comes with GSView.  GSPrint basically wraps GhostScript for you
and provides a much friendlier command line interface than GhostScript.
 It's worked very well in a high-volume production environment for a
few years now.