[ANN] PyLint 0.11 / astng 0.16

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Thu Apr 20 04:06:29 EDT 2006

Hi there!

I'm please to announce new releases of pylint (0.11) and its underlying
library astng (0.16). Those releases should fix a number of crashes and false
positive and provide a few new options/features, the most notable one being
the ability to enable/disable messages at block level in the code (I'll post
an example of this new feature on the python-projects mailing-list).
Thanks to every people helping pylint by their feedback and bug reports, and
special thanks to Benjamin Niemann for his message control patch...

To get the new releases of more information :

http://www.logilab.org/projects/pylint/
http://www.logilab.org/projects/astng/

Enjoy !
--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).