Decorators, Identity functions and execution...

Wed Apr 12 01:19:25 EDT 2006

In article <mailman.4414.1144803233.27775.python-list at python.org>,
 "Terry Reedy" <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:

>"Sybren Stuvel" <sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination> wrote in
> > I don't care about how people see my tabs. I use one tab for every
>> indent level, so no matter how you set your tab width, my code will
>> look consistent.
>
>Unless they view with tab_width = 0, as with some news readers.

I have my newsreader set to use a proportional font, so the point is
moot.

Any time I want to see something in fixed columns, I copy and paste it
into an editor window I always happen to have handy.