Ironpython book?

Wed Apr 19 14:18:51 EDT 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> are we talking about two different things here, perhaps ?
>
> the "Python for .Net" tool I'm talking about is an integration tool that
> lets you use CPython and CPython extensions together with CLR stuff,
> while IronPython is a pure-CLR implementation of Python.

Yes, I'm referring to Python for .NET. I might be wrong to call it
Python.NET, but I thought I had seen that name as well (unless it really
*is* something different). And the difference between the it and
IronPython, as I understood it, is the same as you described above, so
I'm sure we are talking about the same thing.

Sorry for being so confusing! :)