Insertion (sql) bug in Py2.4 pySQLite 2.2

DurumDara durumdara at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 15:15:17 EDT 2006

Hi !

I have this code in my program. Before this I use APSW, but that
project's connection object doesn't have close method...

... crs.execute(*'''create table files
(*f_id integer not null primary key, f_name varchar(255), f_size long,
f_attr integer, f_crtime varchar(20), f_mdtime varchar(20), f_hash long
)*''') ...
crs=connection.cursor()
crs.execute('insert into files
(f_crtime,f_mdtime,f_attr,f_id,f_hash,f_size,f_name)
values(?,?,?,?,?,?,?)',('1','1',1,1,1,1,'a')) ... *

So: I create a table in the first, and later I want to push some
elements to it. Before this example code I use special method to create
insert sql with tuple of values. But everytime it have been failed with
code with hand maded SQL. And then I got same error message. The
database file removed and rebuilded with every execution.

When I tired by this error, I returned to APSW, and then I don't got
error messages.

What is the problem in this package ?
http://initd.org/pub/software/pysqlite/releases/2.2/2.2.0/pysqlite-2.2.0.win32-py2.4.exe
With Py2.3 I use pysqlite package in my CD organizer program, and then I
does not exp. same problems.

Please help me: dd