Translating Javascript programs to python.

Vyz vyzasatya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 18:15:24 EDT 2006

Its a module to transliterate from telugu language  written in roman
script into native unicode. right now its running in a browser window
at www.lekhini.org I Intend to translate it into python so that I can
integrate into other tools I have. I am able to pass arguments and get
output from the script also would be OK. or how about ways to wrap
these javascript functions with python.

Thanks
Vyz