Basic Boost.Python Question

Hoop jcollett at oshtruck.com
Mon Aug 14 16:15:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have been working in getting Boost.Python running on my PC, seems to
work now.
I have what I believe is somewhat of basic question here.
I am starting on an application that will developed in VS2005, probably
using C++/CLI.
 I want to be able to exchange data in between Python and C++. The user
when running the  C++ app will be able to call a python script, set
some values, that will then be communicated to running application, it
will have to run the python code, and send some data to the
applicationfrom Python to vary the performance. And probably the C++
end will have to call a python script and pass some data to it.
So, is Boost.Python the way to go here or is there something else that
will accomplish this?

Thanks for your help
Jeff