django's view.py as class not just methods

Skink spam at me.please
Fri Aug 25 09:20:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm relatively new to django and maybe my question is stupid, but...

Is it possible to map in urls.py some url not to function in views.py
(which has first argument with HttpRequest) but to some class method?
In that case each instance of such class would be created when session
starts and for subsequent calls would be served as self ?

I know, I know that HttpRequest has session member and I can use it.
But maybe it would be good idea to have such url ==> class.method
mapping.

thanks,
skink