python-dev and setting up setting up f2py on Windows XP

Sile sile_brennan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 04:10:04 EDT 2006

Hi John,

Thank you very much for your help and resolving my issue with
"python-dev". I'll hopefully get my problem sorted today, if not I'm
sure I'll be back with more questions! The C compiler I'm using is
Microsoft Visual Studio 8. I have been told there are potential
compatibility issues between this, my version of python and my fortran
compiler. I have to use python 2.3 as it is compatible with a CFD
package I'm using.  I've resinstalled python properley so I'll
persevere with my exsisting C compiler this morning and try MINGW32 if
I have no joy.

Thanks again,

Sile