no longer can set breakpoint on 'pass' statement?

Patrick Maupin pmaupin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 23:22:54 EDT 2006

I don't know for sure if this is the issue, but Python _used_ to
include line number information in the actual codestream (via
instructions), and now I think it's a separate table for speed reasons.
 So perhaps the previous ability to set breakpoints on pass
instructions was merely an artifact of code which updated the current
line number.

Regards,
Pat