Easy to use distributed system?

AlbaClause you at cogeco.ca
Mon Aug 14 11:36:35 EDT 2006

Jim Jones wrote:

> I am looking for a system in Python that will easily allow me to
> distribute
> processes across multiple systems?    So, if I have a function 'foo', I'd
> like to be able to call something along the lines of
>
> distribute(foo(x))
>
> And have the system figure out which node is available for process, and
> then have the results returned in some sort of callback fashion.
>
> Any insight is greatly appreciated.

I did a little research on this subject not too long ago.   From what I've
seen, OpenMosix appears to be about the easiest one for Linux Operating
Systems.   Here's the url:  http://openmosix.sourceforge.net/

There are several things that I will never be:
  *  I will never be attracted to females.
  *  I will never enjoy the company of others.
Exactly how these realities bode for my enemy, is not of my concern.