Is there an obvious way to do this in python?

H J van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Mon Aug 7 03:28:57 EDT 2006

"Bruno Desthuilliers" <bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr>

H J van Rooyen a écrit :
>  "Dennis Lee Bieber" <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

(snip)
> | If you go the web application route, each "login" would use a cookie
> | to control session, so the application server can determine what
> | functions to present to the user. You might even be able to use
> | something like Plone to build the application server; it already has
> | capability to present different views based upon login.
>
> Know squat about Plone - another thing to add to my list of reading *sigh*

Well, actually, I would not bother too much reading about Plone here -
Plone is (fairly complex and somewhat slow) CMS built on top of Zope,
which is itself a web application server that's not easy to get started
with and is (IMHO) definitively much more suited to CMS than to
accounting apps.

*deletes the reference to Plone from the little text file*

- Thanks