SE 2.2 install

Anthra Norell anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch
Fri Aug 25 16:09:01 EDT 2006

Dylan,

      It seems there is an installation routine that doesn't work. I just has a similar complaint. Fact is, I am not familiar with the routine. It sounds like it automates complicated downloads. This is as simple a download as can be. So just forget about install. Download the zip file, unzip it and put SE.PY and SEL.PY into one of the directories in your sys.path. That's all.
      Let me know if you manage and keep asking if you don't.

Frederic