Getting started with the Python source

dakman at gmail.com dakman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:09:34 EST 2006

Right, I am pretty sure that the "toplevel" source of idle is in
dir-to-pylibs/idlelib/idle.py
(or maybe .pyw) that is were all the glue code is for idle, as for the
python source, I haven't messed around with it too much so I couldn'
tell you, well just have to wait for somone else to post that
information...